• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
    Anyone know where Leidschehage is?

Apparently its in The Netherlands but geonames has never heard of it, nor google maps.
    From what Wendy says, it's about twenty minutes drive from Zoetermeer - she switched to a school/college there in 2004, having previously been in Zoetermeer.

Odd that it's not on Google Maps - even Haringhuizen is in there, and that's got a population of around 60 people

Update: I think it might be an alternative name for Leidschendam... or maybe it's a district near there.

Comment

Doing some route modelling for a company - got to geocode 450 stores - they couldn't get me addresses so I have to di it by hand

They're all on paper and cover, france, spain, netherlands, belgium, germany etc.

Fooking ball ache.

Still working on it over the weekend. Boomed.

Go to www.geocode.com - register for a EZ-Locate trial account. You get 100 free geocodes.

May be of some help
      Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Doing some route modelling for a company - got to geocode 450 stores - they couldn't get me addresses so I have to di it by hand

They're all on paper and cover, france, spain, netherlands, belgium, germany etc.

Fooking ball ache.

Still working on it over the weekend. Boomed.
        This is Winkelcentrum Leidsenhage - "Winkelcentrum" means "Shopping Centre", and Wendy mentioned that her new college was behind the shopping centre...

Comment

It's definitely in or near Den Haag - trams go there from the train station

Comment

Yup, it's in Leidschendam

Just shows, there is a use for the second page of results on Google

Comment

This country has gone effing bonkers.

My house is sat empty, because I have moved in with Mrs HC. I want to rent it, I now need the following:

Permission from Mortgage Co £100.
              Energy Performance Cert £75
              Gas Certificate £75.

So £250 before we even start on what the property pimps want. BONKERS!!!

Comment

Bored now... Byeee

Comment

Afternoon folks
                  Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                    Afternoon folks
                    Afternoon VF. Still hard at it?

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
                      Afternoon VF. Still hard at it?
                      Aye mate. Actually had to do some ClientCo work today as well...do they not realise I have Plan B stuff to attend to!
                      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Working...
                      X