• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still didn't get the wifey a b'day card..

I might make one

Comment

Just had email in for digger land, a good day out for Diver

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        who's the best person to speak to about repeater wireless routers ?

I need to move my wireless router, up into the loft but I get a poor reception in living room, so am thinking about some sort of repeater setup..

Is CM still the best person to ask
        I have used some DLink ones at a ClientCo's premises before now. Very easy to set up and do the job brilliantly. Whats worrying you?

I still didn't get the wifey a b'day card..

I might make one
        A little late now - but MoonPig.com is great!

Comment

OK back from lunch now with thai chicken and rice, paid in a 'money from the internet' check as well which always cheers me up

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
          Really... now I am interested!! What skill you thinking of?
          Thinking MS SQL as I'm doing a crash course in MySQL and PHP for my plan B. Basically something that is relevant to plan B (internet marketing/SEO/web research kind of thing) that I can tack on to the IT 'day job' (support), considering ITIL as well

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
          Ah "selective" memory!

It's not payday for me for another week.....
          It's payday for everyone I pay at the end of the month next week as well so this invoice better get sorted pronto and no flipping about with next week's one either!

who's the best person to speak to about repeater wireless routers ?

I need to move my wireless router, up into the loft but I get a poor reception in living room, so am thinking about some sort of repeater setup..

Is CM still the best person to ask
          Sorry - my CCNA just expired, and I completely forgot to renew it I must have completely lost interest in all that
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Oh good... it's 3rd year projects time of year again...

Looks like this year it's going to be solar power & such like.

Comment

I wonder if I could get a Patent on a solar powered windmill...

My ffffingers don't seeeeeem to be respondiiiing correctlyyyyy...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

Comment

2 hours to go & I'm practically falling asleep....

Comment

I think I shall investigate reading & writing stuff to the EEPROM in the pic16f84....

Then I'll be able to change the password on my electronic lock....

Comment

There you are, I knew it wasn't quite finished.

I couldn't find my logbook with all the design stuff in it... so I suppose I'll have to find the software on my laptop.

After a mere 8.75 years, I hope it's still there....

Comment

Anyone know where Leidschehage is?

Apparently its in The Netherlands but geonames has never heard of it, nor google maps.

Comment

Working...
                      X