• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
    Indeed, I think it "peaked early."
    hmmm - a bit like me really......

Comment

Nearly time to go to boots......

Comment

I got my photos from boots......

Comment

There was quite an argument between the staff in boots......

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
            Indeed, I think it "peaked early."
            I 'peaked too early' when the team hottie arrived in a short skirt. We've been chatting therefore i have neglected TPD.
            Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigYinJames View Post
              And the lack of work out there. I'm having to curtail my usual flouncery and prima donna-dness on this gig because it's far too good to lose on a whim.
              WHS. I was so tempted to just tell ClientCo to go forth and multiply after a meeting yesterday - to which end I slept in today, in protest.

Now, given the the lack of work about, I shall tolerate OfficeIdiot until he does something really really stupid and then just laugh. I shall also not highlight the ridiculous or dangerous things he is doing to a production critical system; because ClientCo are obviously prepared to tolerate this. Again I shall just laugh when it all goes wrong.

And I shall seriously consider the renewal offer which was made verbally when / if it arrives in writing.

Oh, and morning all

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                I 'peaked too early' when the team hottie arrived in a short skirt. We've been chatting therefore i have neglected TPD.
                VF is our team "hottie".

At least in technical terms anyway. We have not enough tottie around here.

Comment

Good Afternoon HC.

I hope you're well.

Currently I'm on my 3rd coffee trying to get rid of my hangover that is currently dancing a jig in me noggin!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                    Good Afternoon HC.

I hope you're well.

Currently I'm on my 3rd coffee trying to get rid of my hangover that is currently dancing a jig in me noggin!

Have you seen this? http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/10/22/asa_krav_maga/

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
                      WHS. I was so tempted to just tell ClientCo to go forth and multiply after a meeting yesterday - to which end I slept in today, in protest.

Now, given the the lack of work about, I shall tolerate OfficeIdiot until he does something really really stupid and then just laugh. I shall also not highlight the ridiculous or dangerous things he is doing to a production critical system; because ClientCo are obviously prepared to tolerate this. Again I shall just laugh when it all goes wrong.

And I shall seriously consider the renewal offer which was made verbally when / if it arrives in writing.

Oh, and morning all
                      morning

think of the money.
                      think of the money.
                      think of the money.
                      think of the money.
                      think of the money.
                      think of the money.

Comment

Working...
                      X