• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    A very worthy cause indeed.

Has BI been back yet? I guess he will be off for a while....
    No, not yet.

Comment

I hope you all like my new custom title

I would start a thread on it but modesty prevents me......

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
        Nope. I've been suffering from dizziness and sickness all week - down to A&E Monday afternoon, transferred to another hospital on Monday night, discharged on Tuesday evening and they aren't sure what it is. Been in bed since then - lost nearly a stone because I couldn't eat for three days.

Hopefully will clear up over the weekend and I can get back to work - ready for my holiday the week after!!
        Sounds horrid

Hope it clears up soon <- manly

Comment

Nope. I've been suffering from dizziness and sickness all week - down to A&E Monday afternoon, transferred to another hospital on Monday night, discharged on Tuesday evening and they aren't sure what it is. Been in bed since then - lost nearly a stone because I couldn't eat for three days.

Hopefully will clear up over the weekend and I can get back to work - ready for my holiday the week after!!
          Poor sweetie - hope you feel better soon!!

But...."lost nearly a stone because I couldn't eat for three days." If it's catching, could you give it to me I'd like some help in losing a stone or two
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I hope you all like my new custom title

I would start a thread on it but modesty prevents me......
            Did you ask for that yourself?

Surely "Spiderman" would have been a better one?
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Thank you kind Sir

I wonder how long before CM notices?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Sounds horrid

Hope it clears up soon <- manly
                Originally posted by cailin maith View Post

But...."lost nearly a stone because I couldn't eat for three days." If it's catching, could you give it to me I'd like some help in losing a stone or two
                Thanks, both. I'm slowly getting better, hence the PC use. I managed to make it downstairs and eat today, which is much progress.

DD1 was in tears at school on Tuesday because she was so worried about me. And she made me a get well soon card, which she wrote herself (well, wrote over the dotted outlines of the letters) which was really sweet. It's got to be cleared up before the half-term trip to Disneyland, though.
                Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Did you ask for that yourself?

Surely "Spiderman" would have been a better one?
                  I wanted something based around GOD though!

And I am **trying** to leave my old ways behind - I am not sure that events over 5 years ago should still count?

Though every time I think of David Cameron and his "feckless fathers" comment my blood starts to boil and I need a lie down......

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post

Are you asking to get up close and personal AGAIN with FaQ ?

Comment

Thanks, both. I'm slowly getting better, hence the PC use. I managed to make it downstairs and eat today, which is much progress.

DD1 was in tears at school on Tuesday because she was so worried about me. And she made me a get well soon card, which she wrote herself (well, wrote over the dotted outlines of the letters) which was really sweet. It's got to be cleared up before the half-term trip to Disneyland, though.
                      Is Half term next week? Are you going to the Paris one?

Comment

Working...
                      X