• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diver View Post
    evening sweet thing
    Hows tricks sweetpea?

I've just been out for tapas with the girls - the sangria was just what I needed
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      Hows tricks sweetpea?

I've just been out for tapas with the girls - the sangria was just what I needed
      Bored, it's gone very quiet on here all of a sudden.

No staying power some people. I may go watch a film online.

Sangria It's a diet drink innit. Fruit
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Watching V for Vendetta

This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the “vox populi” now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin, van guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
        The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Brilliant, third time I've watched it

Comment

Watching V for Vendetta

This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the “vox populi” now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin, van guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
          The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Brilliant, third time I've watched it
          vanguarding

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            vanguarding

HTH
            Copy paste

Comment

I had a very nice dinner this evening (a couple of fillet steaks from the farm shop at Chatsworth with suitable accompaniments) yet now I feel really peckish

I wonder if any of the takeaways up the road are open... and if I'll survive eating what they sell at this time of night

<scampers over to window>

It's hard to tell with all the trees being leafy at the moment, but it looks like the kebab shop has shut - if that's closed, so has everywhere else, as a rule.

I wish I had something in the fridge, but this going-away-at-the-weekend stuff has thrown my system completely out of kilter

There's always the all-night garage, but the only options there are crisps, chocolate and those weird things Ginsters sell, none of which really tickle my fancy.

Maybe I should just go to bed and hope the hunger doesn't gnaw at my vitals during the night...

Note to self: get a spare pork pie

Comment

Copy paste

Your application for the position of sub-editor has been rejected

Comment

Your application for the position of sub-editor has been rejected

I'm off to bed now. well shower then bed actually.

Goodnight NF

Comment

I'm off to bed now. well shower then bed actually.

Goodnight NF
                    Night Diver

Comment

Night Diver
                      Ooh, posted at 2:56 - if you take the : out, that's two to the power eight!

Comment

Working...
                      X