• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Woah - very cool - I saw an ad for some star wars lego - I loved it!!
    ...and you say you're not a

Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Woah - very cool - I saw an ad for some star wars lego - I loved it!!
      Does your date know you like star wars? Best to stick to fluffy kittens and babies...

You can come and babysit - and play with the lad's lego star wars collection! He even puts his stormtroopers to bed : under a tissue...

The boy spends about 30 minutes a day watching lego star wars on youtube.

For gf and my bday(I am 45 - she is 40) the outlaws are buying us a wii - I think there is a lego star wars wii game to buy him? But we have to be careful - he has trouble telling fantasy from reality!

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post

I bet she sleeps in a princess leia nightie!

Comment

Ok - that might be my one Nerdy quality

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Does your date know you like star wars? Best to stick to fluffy kittens and babies...

You can come and babysit - and play with the lad's lego star wars collection! He even puts his stormtroopers to bed : under a tissue...

The boy spends about 30 minutes a day watching lego star wars on youtube.

For gf and my bday(I am 45 - she is 40) the outlaws are buying us a wii - I think there is a lego star wars wii game to buy him? But we have to be careful - he has trouble telling fantasy from reality!
          I did mention it at the weekend, got a raised eyebrow...

My brother has a Wii - they are great fun...
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

There is indeed. New one just released covers the entire storyline from Episode One through to Return of the Jedi.

The Lego Starwars games are excellent, not played them on the Wii but the PC versions are great. Good Starwars games with some excellent humour in them too.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Morning folks

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
              The Lego Starwars games are excellent, not played them on the Wii but the PC versions are great.
              WHS - really great games for the kids (including big kids like myself). I think there's a light sabre attachment available for the Wii version too. Lego Indiana Jones is ace as well.
              Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

I bet she sleeps in a princess leia nightie!
                Or that metal bikini from Return Of The Jedi
                Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Ok - that might be my one Nerdy quality

I did mention it at the weekend, got a raised eyebrow...

My brother has a Wii - they are great fun...
                  I love Lego!

Comment

Code:
                                               .:+sys+/.                ..                     
                                             /hmho+/+oymd/         `/ymNNNNmh/`          `/o/` 
                             `-/++/-`      .hm+`       `/dd:     `sNMMdyooshmMNs`       +NMMMy 
                        .:oymNmmhhmNm+`   -mh`    `-`    `sN/   /NMm+.  ``  `.sNm-    `yMMdNMm 
                     .smNNhs/-`   `.oNd` .md`   `yNMNh.    +M/ oMMs`  /dNNd+   :Nm.  `dMd: +Mm 
                     hMMN.  `ooo.    :Ns sN:    yMh+yMm`    ymsMM+   /MMmhNM+   -Nh `dMy`  :Md 
                     oMMm   os`:d-    yN`Nd    -Mm   sMo    -NMMo   -NMs` -Mh    oN:yMy`   +M+ 
                     `mMMo  +h  +d    sm:Ms    :Ms   .Md`    mMm`   yMd`   dy    -NdMd`    md` 
                      /MMN. `ds.+N.  .d/+Mo    :Ms   `mM`    hMo   .NM+    Ny    `mMM-    /N/  
                      `hMMy  .yNNd  .syshMh    -Mh   `hM.    hM:   :MM`    Mo    .mMy    `mh`  
                       -MMM:   ....`  ``:hd`  `/MMsyhdmmddddyNN+.` sMM    /M.    -NM/   `hm.   
                        sMMd`   /dmdo`   `oo+yhyso:-.````..-:/shdmhmMN   `hh`    +MN`  .yN-    
                        `NMM+   dm.-hd. -odds:.`             .oyoohMMMs-.sM/    .mMN- :dN:     
                         oMMm.  dh  `yhymy:`                  .+dNNMMMMNmMs     hmMMmdNd:      
                         `mMMs  +N. .hNy.                       `/mMMmMNd+`   `sd+NMMmo`       
                          /NMM- `od+md:                           .yM+-.`    :hMNNMMd.         
                          `hMMh`  yMh.       .--.      -/++:       `dd`  `./yhNMd+oNM-         
                           -NMM/ :Nd.     `oddddmy.`.+hmhydNy`      yMhhhyyo--NM. `dM-         
                            oMMNhmM-      yMh-../ymhmNy:` `yMo     `hMy---.``.hMo+ymo          
                            `+dmNMd      -NN.  `::.::.-hd--mM:    `oMMNddddhdhhNNdo-           
                              `.-mo      .mN-  .dh`.--:oyymm/    `sNhso/:-..oMMMNh.            
                                .ms       :ddsooyhdmNNmmdy/.    .dm:      `/dMh/-.             
                                -Nm        `-+sysoo/:-.``      `mN-     -smNNNNh:              
                                `dM.             `-////.       -Mh-`  .yNmo:-:/hN+             
                               ``yMs            :dNMMMMNs.     `hNmh.`dMy..    `Mm:/osyo-      
                            ./yhmNMMs.         .mMMMMMMMMm-     `... oMm-sm`   +MMMNhoyMm.     
                        ``.omy--sMMMMmy:`      `dMMMMMMMMMd`    `.-:oNMN:dM/`.oNMMd:  +Mm`     
                      `+dmNMN- +mMMmssyNy.      :MMMMMMMMMM+  .odds++sdNd/hmhmNMMm. `/Nm:      
                      sMh//NM+ :MMN. `.:mm.     -MMMMMMMMMMm  yMh`     :dm.----/mmssdMMy:--`   
                     .md` +NMNyhMMd  +No+Ms     +MMdyMMMMMMM: yM+ //`   /M+ ..  `:ossNMMhhNm/  
                     `dm` -hMMmsodM:`/Md:Md`    yMM--NmNMMMN/ .hm-+mmysymN: mN-   `odNNN: oMh  
                      yMd/.:mM-  .mNdNNo`NN-    yMN`:N-oMNy:   `omy+syhhs- `NM+   oMy`.-..hMo  
                      -MMNNMMd`  `+s+/-  +h-    `:. -s``/-       -mMNdy+:`  sM:   +MNo/+hNNo`  
                      -Mh .omNNh-.mMs`       `                    /MMMMMh:  `/    oMMho/:-`    
                      .mMo` `.mMNy/oo`      /Ns.                 -dNhomMmo:....:+hdo-          
                       .sNNdhmMNshmms/.    ./MMNy/`          `-+ymo.  `:ohhddhho/.             
                         ``-::.`   .:/oshhddmmdhydNdyooosyyhmNds:                              
                                                  `-++++++++-.
                    Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Code:
                                                 .:+sys+/.                ..                     
                                               /hmho+/+oymd/         `/ymNNNNmh/`          `/o/` 
                               `-/++/-`      .hm+`       `/dd:     `sNMMdyooshmMNs`       +NMMMy 
                          .:oymNmmhhmNm+`   -mh`    `-`    `sN/   /NMm+.  ``  `.sNm-    `yMMdNMm 
                       .smNNhs/-`   `.oNd` .md`   `yNMNh.    +M/ oMMs`  /dNNd+   :Nm.  `dMd: +Mm 
                       hMMN.  `ooo.    :Ns sN:    yMh+yMm`    ymsMM+   /MMmhNM+   -Nh `dMy`  :Md 
                       oMMm   os`:d-    yN`Nd    -Mm   sMo    -NMMo   -NMs` -Mh    oN:yMy`   +M+ 
                       `mMMo  +h  +d    sm:Ms    :Ms   .Md`    mMm`   yMd`   dy    -NdMd`    md` 
                        /MMN. `ds.+N.  .d/+Mo    :Ms   `mM`    hMo   .NM+    Ny    `mMM-    /N/  
                        `hMMy  .yNNd  .syshMh    -Mh   `hM.    hM:   :MM`    Mo    .mMy    `mh`  
                         -MMM:   ....`  ``:hd`  `/MMsyhdmmddddyNN+.` sMM    /M.    -NM/   `hm.   
                          sMMd`   /dmdo`   `oo+yhyso:-.````..-:/shdmhmMN   `hh`    +MN`  .yN-    
                          `NMM+   dm.-hd. -odds:.`             .oyoohMMMs-.sM/    .mMN- :dN:     
                           oMMm.  dh  `yhymy:`                  .+dNNMMMMNmMs     hmMMmdNd:      
                           `mMMs  +N. .hNy.                       `/mMMmMNd+`   `sd+NMMmo`       
                            /NMM- `od+md:                           .yM+-.`    :hMNNMMd.         
                            `hMMh`  yMh.       .--.      -/++:       `dd`  `./yhNMd+oNM-         
                             -NMM/ :Nd.     `oddddmy.`.+hmhydNy`      yMhhhyyo--NM. `dM-         
                              oMMNhmM-      yMh-../ymhmNy:` `yMo     `hMy---.``.hMo+ymo          
                              `+dmNMd      -NN.  `::.::.-hd--mM:    `oMMNddddhdhhNNdo-           
                                `.-mo      .mN-  .dh`.--:oyymm/    `sNhso/:-..oMMMNh.            
                                  .ms       :ddsooyhdmNNmmdy/.    .dm:      `/dMh/-.             
                                  -Nm        `-+sysoo/:-.``      `mN-     -smNNNNh:              
                                  `dM.             `-////.       -Mh-`  .yNmo:-:/hN+             
                                 ``yMs            :dNMMMMNs.     `hNmh.`dMy..    `Mm:/osyo-      
                              ./yhmNMMs.         .mMMMMMMMMm-     `... oMm-sm`   +MMMNhoyMm.     
                          ``.omy--sMMMMmy:`      `dMMMMMMMMMd`    `.-:oNMN:dM/`.oNMMd:  +Mm`     
                        `+dmNMN- +mMMmssyNy.      :MMMMMMMMMM+  .odds++sdNd/hmhmNMMm. `/Nm:      
                        sMh//NM+ :MMN. `.:mm.     -MMMMMMMMMMm  yMh`     :dm.----/mmssdMMy:--`   
                       .md` +NMNyhMMd  +No+Ms     +MMdyMMMMMMM: yM+ //`   /M+ ..  `:ossNMMhhNm/  
                       `dm` -hMMmsodM:`/Md:Md`    yMM--NmNMMMN/ .hm-+mmysymN: mN-   `odNNN: oMh  
                        yMd/.:mM-  .mNdNNo`NN-    yMN`:N-oMNy:   `omy+syhhs- `NM+   oMy`.-..hMo  
                        -MMNNMMd`  `+s+/-  +h-    `:. -s``/-       -mMNdy+:`  sM:   +MNo/+hNNo`  
                        -Mh .omNNh-.mMs`       `                    /MMMMMh:  `/    oMMho/:-`    
                        .mMo` `.mMNy/oo`      /Ns.                 -dNhomMmo:....:+hdo-          
                         .sNNdhmMNshmms/.    ./MMNy/`          `-+ymo.  `:ohhddhho/.             
                           ``-::.`   .:/oshhddmmdhydNdyooosyyhmNds:                              
                                                    `-++++++++-.
                      Inside shot of a bag of Onion Rings, Right?
                      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
                      X