• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diver View Post
    Put it this way.

Don't bother waiting for the Swansea train, it ain't coming
    That'll be an improvement then...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Make my a prune juice: A Warrior's Drink... Good enough for Worf, then it's good enough for me...
      That will give you an interesting afternoon...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Sold that for scrap as well did you?
        No! but apparently they only run on railway lines
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

That will give you an interesting afternoon...
          I think that choice of drink explains Klingon facial expressions rather well...

Comment

Sounds like an interesting IR35 pointer to me!!
            Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            Quite...

That thread specifically in general about Walking really winds me up...

Some little hitler getting stroppy because someone turns up at 3 mins to 9 instead of 10 mins to 9 for a 9a.m. start.

Surreal.

I doubt that I'd have put up with that for long, unless the rate was astroflipingnomical.
            I can't find it! link please!

http://forums.contractoruk.com/601655-post26.html

in

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...-off-site.html

Comment

Decisions, decisions...

I'm booking a hotel in Brighton for this conference next month.

The question is, do I take a sea view room at the Grand Hotel, or stay in the converted office block currently known as the Premier Inn

One is £250 more expensive than the other... however the general level of luxurious comfort, the fine view of the ruins of the West Pier, and the truly excellent breakfast buffet, may swing it for me...

Comment

Code:
                   ssoo/y::////  :     :-     :`    .-      -.   /o   `y+                  
                      `-m:-.```  N     s/     d.    sdm-    oo   o+  sd+                   
                        d.       N++++-y/     d.    oo:m:   +s   s+:mo                     
                        d.       N```-/ds     d.    :h -hh. /y   sNhdy`                    
                        d.       N     s/     d.    -h   :ms:d   so  om/                   
                        s`       y     -.     h-    -h     +dd   s/   `sd`                 
                                              -`    `:           s/     +y`                
                                                                 `                         
                   `.        `---/oyo`          ::::::::/   .     ..    hoosoo++           
                 .No+dy/`    os::-`             ----yy---  .m     /h    N      `           
                 do   `/ds`  o+                     :d     `N     .m    N/////`            
                 N       h+  oyooso+-               `m      No++++oN    N.````             
                 N.      s+  o+                     `m      d.     N   .N    -/+.          
                 :m/    /N.  o+                     `d      d.     N   yy/osho-`           
                  `oyosyo`   ``                             .      o   -::.                
                                                                                   `       
                         .o:     .-      `.oyy/`      s/    o.   hsososo+  y+     -N`      
                        .N+N:   `dmy    /m+/o/+hy`    NN`   h-   d.        `hy`  .N-       
                        ho :N. -m+`m+   m-      +m`   Nh/   m-   Ns+++o/     om``m/        
                       :m`  oh.N:  .m/  d/      `N`   N-ms` N    N`           +hmo         
                       d/   `dms    -N- .mo-   .hy   .N  +msm   :d             hy          
                      .h`    oN.     /m   :osooy:    -/    ++   /h+ossoo      hy           
                             ``       .                                      oy
                Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  ...truly excellent breakfast buffet...
                  That one.
                  Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Decisions, decisions...

I'm booking a hotel in Brighton for this conference next month.

The question is, do I take a sea view room at the Grand Hotel, or stay in the converted office block currently known as the Premier Inn

One is £250 more expensive than the other... however the general level of luxurious comfort, the fine view of the ruins of the West Pier, and the truly excellent breakfast buffet, may swing it for me...
                    If you were there for one night - take the (Dictinctly less than) Premier Inn.

Any longer - and you need the luxury

That's what I would do anyway
                    Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                      If you were there for one night - take the (Dictinctly less than) Premier Inn.

Any longer - and you need the luxury

That's what I would do anyway
                      Two nights - arrive Thursday, leave Saturday, at the conference all day Friday.

My memories of the breakfast when I stayed there a couple of years ago are proving to be a powerful incentive...

Comment

Working...
                      X