• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it worth irritating the crap out of myself by waiting for 30 seconds...

Comment

For each post.

That last one took 26 seconds to type, so that proves something

Comment

That last one took 28 seconds to type, so it was obviously a bit slower that time...

Comment

As a method of wasting 7.5 minutes of one's life, this seems particularly futile.

Comment

Must have got the timing about right, because that one took longer than 30 secs to type.

Comment

I don't think I can do it... the drivel is drying up... has anyone seen the new X Files film?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Be careful... they're hatching some sort of plan...
                Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                Be afraid little monkey, be very afraid
                Epic FAIL, as expected

That's all right then

Comment

I bet you haven't.

It seems like a looooong time since the series finished & why would you wish to revisit it?

Comment

Beats me.

I'll wait until it comes out on dvd next week or the week after...

Comment

Now it's a tight run between turning this pc off & missing the train...

Comment

Working...
                      X