• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El_Diablo View Post
    Grazie molto bene.

Sto bene, grazie. Appena abbandonato la moglie a lavorare fuori, piove, fortemente qui.
    Non molte auto sulla strada di questa mattina. nessuno può permettersi di guidare ora
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by El_Diablo View Post
      Morning Zeity

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post

Sto bene, grazie. Appena abbandonato la moglie a lavorare fuori, piove, fortemente qui.
        Non molte auto sulla strada di questa mattina. nessuno può permettersi di guidare ora
        Well now that you've dropped lady Diver off come you can have a nice mug of coffee.
        That boy go raaaaaaa
        Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

Ah por dios!!! grrrrr

back in a bit.
          That boy go raaaaaaa

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
            thanks but I have to take wifey to work in a few minutes, it's lashing down here
            It's lashing down here in Swansea too... but that's not unusual really...

I do hope that sewer ain't gonna overflow again...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              Morning all

Rainy this morning
              And cold.

I've just plugged the fan heater in.

Comment

Oh dear there are some permies that just need to be removed from site immediately as they are utterly devoid of any common sense grrrr.

My mood has suddenly changed.

That boy go raaaaaaa

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                  cack work, over inflated builders quotes, trying to find a good hotel in around cambridge with easy access to racecourse/nightlife/reasonable price/free parking/breakfast
                  Eeeek! are their rates higher than yours?
                  Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Morning all

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Try Crash Scene Investigators on ITV - watching other people suffer will help take your mind off it...
                    I did end up watching that.. it was quite interesting, I was amazed the people in the that taxi walked away... very lucky.

Felt so sorry for the chap in the camper one who lost a leg - looks like he loved his old bikes.

Then I watched that Bone Kickers thing - it had lots of promise but failed to live up to expectations. It was so cheesy, we were laughing are heads off
                    Eeyore was very glad to be able to stop thinking for a little, in order to say "How do you do" in a gloomy manner to Pooh.
                    "And how are you?" said Winnie-the-Pooh.
                    Eeyore shook his head from side to side. "Not very how," he said. "I don't seem to felt at all how for a long time."

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      And cold.

I've just plugged the fan heater in.
                      Mmmmmmmmmmmm toastie now... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

That means warm, by the way, you can't make toast with a fan heater.

Comment

Working...
                      X