• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah - it's ok - i've spotted it now.

Most of you know my thoughts on Grey Squirrels.

I suppose it's one way of tenderising it though! They can be a bit tough sometimes!
    Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
      Ah - it's ok - i've spotted it now.

Most of you know my thoughts on Grey Squirrels.

I suppose it's one way of tenderising it though! They can be a bit tough sometimes!
      It was a grey one, but it was still sad....
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        I caught one with the car one morning last year in our road, it just ran out of nowhere and I couldn't avoid it.. i was really upset about it and kept wanting to cry most of the day

There were a couple of squirrels we used to see running along our fence but I haven't seen them since *sniff*
        Eeyore was very glad to be able to stop thinking for a little, in order to say "How do you do" in a gloomy manner to Pooh.
        "And how are you?" said Winnie-the-Pooh.
        Eeyore shook his head from side to side. "Not very how," he said. "I don't seem to felt at all how for a long time."

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
          I'll bet it was, it ruins your day if you get squashed flat....

Comment

Originally posted by kali View Post
            I caught one with the car one morning last year in our road, it just ran out of nowhere and I couldn't avoid it.. i was really upset about it and kept wanting to cry most of the day
            Look on the bright side, you don't have to report squashed squirrels to the police...

Comment

Afternoon all

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                Afternoon all

Comment

It's getting cold in here again...

I've got my jumper on but my handypandys are still cold...

Brrrr.

Where's the sun gone again?

Comment

I met my landlady last night, she came round for a chat. I was expecting some old battle axe and instead some 30ish year old beauty walked through the door. Plus she a nurse

Feck knows how she can afford to rent a £250k property but the word ex husband was mentioned. Guessing some juicy payout there.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      It's getting cold in here again...

I've got my jumper on but my handypandys are still cold...

Brrrr.

Where's the sun gone again?

Clawsy wawsies
                      Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Working...
                      X