• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Not today - only thing on the cards is a PMT, kick in the balls...
    That could make one's eyes water...

Comment

Damn.

A student just woke me up...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        That could make one's eyes water...
        Yes and considering karate has taught me a few diff styles of kicking.... I could actually have fun with it
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Starting to look like a conspiracy! William Shatner must be shatting himself now...
          http://scifi.about.com/b/2008/06/07/...an-is-dead.htm

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Originally posted by kali View Post
            Saturday was just too hot... just walking across the car park to the shops made me feel sick ewwww....

Looking forward to the winter

I don't like warm weather... continuous light drizzle, that's the thing!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Afternoon denizens

ah no, Chimp..... that drizzle tulip makes everything stick!
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Afternoon denizens

It's hot here too... I've just come back from Swansea with 4 passport photos of me that resemble a serial killer...

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Hi Nicky

Grey, overcast with a light misty drizzle - my fav weather and it makes all the grass and trees look so green and lush

I have so much more energy on days like that too
                  Eeyore was very glad to be able to stop thinking for a little, in order to say "How do you do" in a gloomy manner to Pooh.
                  "And how are you?" said Winnie-the-Pooh.
                  Eeyore shook his head from side to side. "Not very how," he said. "I don't seem to felt at all how for a long time."

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                    ah no, Chimp..... that drizzle tulip makes everything stick!
                    Everything?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

It's hot here too... I've just come back from Swansea with 4 passport photos of me that resemble a serial killer...
                      Zeity hunni, do big green lizard things need passports?
                      Eeyore was very glad to be able to stop thinking for a little, in order to say "How do you do" in a gloomy manner to Pooh.
                      "And how are you?" said Winnie-the-Pooh.
                      Eeyore shook his head from side to side. "Not very how," he said. "I don't seem to felt at all how for a long time."

Comment

Working...
                      X