• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unemployment 1 %
    Transport 99 %
    Criminality 0 %
    Pollution 0 %

pop=1078, rank=193

Comment

morning all

Comment

Morning
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
          Morning

How are you?

On your own again today?

Comment

Morning all...

Comment

At the moment, the network appears to be functioning... though it's probably only a matter of time (roughly the time it takes to drink a mug of tea, I suspect) before it goes tits up again...

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                And so, for the first time in quite a while, I've got to the point where the home page shows me as having the most recent post on every forum

Not quite as cool as that day recently when DiscoStu was so bored that he had the most recent post on every thread on the front page of General, but still

Night all (I know you're all asleep already, but at least in the morning you'll know I was thinking of you)

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Very recent stuff. But getting worse.

Lidl has introduced rice rationing! Not a joke!
                  Oh No!

Buy now while stocks last!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    At the moment, the network appears to be functioning... though it's probably only a matter of time (roughly the time it takes to drink a mug of tea, I suspect) before it goes tits up again...
                    Are you drinking the tea or pouring it onto the network card?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      morning all

Comment

Working...
                      X