• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    Hi BP
    Have you ended up in this thread by accident? Chasing tumbleweeds?

Its quiet around this thread these days.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Have you ended up in this thread by accident? Chasing tumbleweeds?

Its quiet around this thread these days.
      It is indeed. I tend to read most posts though in times of boredom/procrastination.

Comment

It is indeed. I tend to read most posts though in times of boredom/procrastination.
        And is today boredom or procrastination? Or both?

My divorce thread was going well until a few minutes ago - all quiet now.

Comment

And is today boredom or procrastination? Or both?

My divorce thread was going well until a few minutes ago - all quiet now.
          Procrastination. As usual have loads to do. Also as usual none of it interests me in the slightest. Have just ticked off another day on my countdown spreadsheet though so the bench is one day closer.

The divorce thread was going well for a moment. Not had any divorce experiences really so can't really comment other than although in general you seem to raise loads of interesting/valid points your experience doesn't seem to allow you to see a balanced view all the time. Just my opinion of course.

Comment

Bumpity bump...

Just had a prospective student plus his mum wandering around...

Mum...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Tight jeans...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              Bumpity bump...

Mum...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Tight jeans...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Got any piccies?

Comment

Procrastination. As usual have loads to do. Also as usual none of it interests me in the slightest. Have just ticked off another day on my countdown spreadsheet though so the bench is one day closer.

The divorce thread was going well for a moment. Not had any divorce experiences really so can't really comment other than although in general you seem to raise loads of interesting/valid points your experience doesn't seem to allow you to see a balanced view all the time. Just my opinion of course.
                How many days to bench? Any chance of renewal?

6 years ago I would have agreed with your divorce comments. odd how ones experience changes ones view. I feel obliged, for my penance, to put as many men as possible off divorce/kids. I doubt I have made any difference.

Could I say a rosary(20 decades of Hail Mary) instead?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  Bumpity bump...

Mum...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Tight jeans...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
                  Did you show her your etchings?

Comment

[quote=BrilloPad;542630]How many days to bench? Any chance of renewal?

6 years ago I would have agreed with your divorce comments. odd how ones experience changes ones view.

I feel obliged, for my penance, to put as many men as possible off divorce/kids. I doubt I have made any difference.
                    Yes but that opinion is based on your own experiences. What of the 50% or more of married couples that stay together and end up happy?

Could I say a rosary(20 decades of Hail Mary) instead?

36 working days until the bench. No chance of renewal as the Mumbai support team take over once everything goes live.

Comment

"36 working days until the bench. No chance of renewal as the Mumbai support team take over once everything goes live."

I bet they will onshore eventually. But too late for you. Best of luck with the job hunt - or are you having a break?

"Yes but that opinion is based on your own experiences. What of the 50% or more of married couples that stay together and end up happy?"

I am really pleased for the 50% - but I would like it to be higher. At the moment divorce is far to one sided - particularly where children involved.

Comment

Working...
                      X