• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    After the knife?
    nope....

I just think it's a cute name...

Originally posted by AndyGarbs View Post
    it don't matter really, i am not normally here on a weekend and she only comes down for the weekend

i don't mind
    Ok then, just don't let them make you feel akward
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      nope....

I just think it's a cute name...

Ok then, just don't let them make you feel akward
      cheers CM have a oops sorry thats for NF have a instead
      Married

Comment

Ok - bed time.... course tomorrow so I won't get my TPD fix until late in the afternoon....

Hope ye don't miss me too much

Night everyone
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Ok - bed time.... course tomorrow so I won't get my TPD fix until late in the afternoon....

Night everyone
          nighty night CM
          Married

Comment

Night everyone
            Night Carling

Comment

I realised that I hadn't sorted out any clean t-shirts for work this week so I put Top Gear on timeshift while I dealt with the matter.

Immediately upon my return to the living room, the HDD recorder had a fit, reset itself and threw away the twenty minutes I'd missed

Still, it's a rubbish bit of kit - sometimes it crashes and puts a debug message on the screen, giving the filename, function name and line number of the point where it happened. Its firmware is written in C apparently, and the problem seems to be that it doesn't check to see if its disk block allocations have succeeded, so it all goes tits-up when they don't.

Ho hum

Comment

what top gear was it NF ?
                Married

Comment

Originally posted by AndyGarbs View Post
                  what top gear was it NF ?
                  The one starting with May in the Rolls Royce droptop, moving on to Clarkson driving around the corridors of Television Centre in a Peel, and ending with Hammond racing a Tornado

Comment

Hey Monkey

Whatya buy???
                    Everything but the kitchen sink !!!

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    no mention of exotic holidays!
                    I won't mention that the park passes came in the post Saturday morning

Comment

and to top off a "great" weekend the towel radiator has come off the wall.
                      The brackets have broken, so I decided to take the rad off the wall.

Water everywhere :tatrum:

So tomorrow lunch its off down to the plumbers merchant for new brackets.

Comment

Working...
                      X