• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've heard that this BB will become corrupted if we get beyond 18446744073709551616 posts on one thread.

Something to aim for.

Test please delete.

Comment

All hail the super thread with more pics of wobbly bits and random, pointless statements than any other post named test please delete.
      Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Nearly at 1400...

Comment

MilanVista next year.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
            MilanVista next year.
            Providing it ships on time of course!

Comment

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooored.

2 days left in the permie job and sod all to do cos I've already handed it all over to some other suckers........^H^H^H^H^H^H valued workplace colleagues.

Did you know that the Winter Solstice will take place tonight at precicely 18:30? Neither did I till I googled for it out of boredom.

Oh well, boobs anyone?

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

DaveB for King!

Comment

An oldie but a goodie DB.

I hope everyone here appreciates the effort involved in producing such a clip, and I'm not talking about the tech side of things (hard as they may be), but the number of hours which are invested in training these women to bounce their boobs as this outtake from one of your clips shows:

Comment

...an alternative bit a light relief.

I call this battling against a wall of bureaucracy...

Comment

Small.....Medium.....Large.....

Comment

Working...
                      X