• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I usually give a book. as you say - flowers and/or choccies are so common.

Try to think of a book special to her(How to make your own zimmer frame?) rather than the Karma Sutra...
    Hmm. She is a therapist for disabled kids. She uses music instruments. Maybe a triangle or something.

So you are looking for a man?
    No, just a woman that isn't a woman. Think MacGyver with lady bits.

Shall I lie and say I am fine? or tell you the truth?

<snip>
    Pm Sent

Is that a good gift for SP to get GSP then?

Also, will I get my leg over tonight?
    Not sure that would go down too well. Possibly not a flattering approach.

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    As for SP - he thinks a hi-vis jacket is a good present.... what chance have I got to convince him otherwise
    There was a reason that I gave it to her. She cycles into town a lot and said she wanted a hi-viz jacket a few days ago. I didn't just randomly think it was a cracking idea - there was some thought put into it.

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    I've got a hi-vis jacket in the boot of my car, it was given to me when I had new tyres.. I might give that to the wife tonight to see her reaction
    I'm not sure that you could handle the that you'll get. There is something about 3M reflective tape that does things to women.

Comment

took delivery of new pair of nike rifts, and they don't fit

Got to send them back and I won't be able to get another pair before holiday.

I ordered the same size as the ones I have

Comment

looks like I will have to have a good hunt around at the weekend for another pair

Comment

Comment

took delivery of new pair of nike rifts, and they don't fit

Got to send them back and I won't be able to get another pair before holiday.

I ordered the same size as the ones I have
            no exotic holidays!

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
              Hmm. She is a therapist for disabled kids. She uses music instruments. Maybe a triangle or something.

No, just a woman that isn't a woman. Think MacGyver with lady bits.

Pm Sent

Not sure that would go down too well. Possibly not a flattering approach.

There was a reason that I gave it to her. She cycles into town a lot and said she wanted a hi-viz jacket a few days ago. I didn't just randomly think it was a cracking idea - there was some thought put into it.

I'm not sure that you could handle the that you'll get. There is something about 3M reflective tape that does things to women.
              How about getting her a book related to music?

Comment

I'm avoiding taking calls
                My strategy when on support - hide in the toilets.

In your case would they notice much difference in your toilet visit frequency?

Comment

My strategy when on support - hide in the toilets.

In your case would they notice much difference in your toilet visit frequency?
                  Probably not...

Apparantly I spend a lot of time in there - I drink a lot of water - its inevitable
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Probably not...

Apparantly I spend a lot of time in there - I drink a lot of water - its inevitable
                    try having a bag fitted, it might help

Comment

try having a bag fitted, it might help
                      thanks sweetie but..... I like my little trips away from my desk.... sometimes if I am feeling adventurous I go to the next floor up and have a wee in their loos

Hey someone is missing....

Where is sweety zeity?
                      Bazza gets caught
                      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                      X