• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Grand, thanks sweetie - you ok?
    Shall I lie and say I am fine? or tell you the truth?

I can't lie to a lady(even if called Bazza) - I got almost no sleep last night. Stressed and worried about work. I am throwing a sickie tomorrow - I told my boss to expect an email from me.

The boss is really really good (why does he work here?) - and has done HUGE amounts to keep the numpties off my back. But the numpties keep coming...

He tried to persuade me to come in tmrw - but I said I was tempted to send one of my special emails to a large distribution list (he has to take me out for coffee afterwards!). He told me to take day off and get act together...

Comment

I got home last night - gf very upset by paddling pool. We need a new one (will pick up from lakeside tonight). She wanted it out of house asap - persuaded the binmen to take.

Seems the binmen are not supposed to take items like the pool - luckily today she recovered enough from operation to wear push-up bra instead of maternity bra.

How far would she have gone to get the pool taken?

Comment

Tomorrow gf is going out with neighbour. So I get a free day.

The neighbour's daughter is 12 days older than our Son.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Shall I lie and say I am fine? or tell you the truth?

I can't lie to a lady(even if called Bazza) - I got almost no sleep last night. Stressed and worried about work. I am throwing a sickie tomorrow - I told my boss to expect an email from me.

The boss is really really good (why does he work here?) - and has done HUGE amounts to keep the numpties off my back. But the numpties keep coming...

He tried to persuade me to come in tmrw - but I said I was tempted to send one of my special emails to a large distribution list (he has to take me out for coffee afterwards!). He told me to take day off and get act together...
          Oh dear - take tomorrow off - enjoy it and then just get back to it. It's tulip but necessary!!

I got home last night - gf very upset by paddling pool. We need a new one (will pick up from lakeside tonight). She wanted it out of house asap - persuaded the binmen to take.

Seems the binmen are not supposed to take items like the pool - luckily today she recovered enough from operation to wear push-up bra instead of maternity bra.

How far would she have gone to get the pool taken?
          BP - Push up bras will always improve a girls mood - so for her!!
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
            BP - Push up bras will always improve a girls mood - so for her!!
            Is that a good gift for SP to get GSP then?

Also, will I get my leg over tonight?

Comment

Did I tell you I have 2 days off work next week? Th/Fr. I will spend 2 days and 2 nights at Forest Mere - health farm in Hampshire.

Anything to get away from gf and baby and work - I am going to try to stop being at the edge of a nervous breakdown...

Comment

Is that a good gift for SP to get GSP then?

Also, will I get my leg over tonight?
                I predict you will especially if you are not cranky - which you won't be if you don't have to work tomorrow....

As for SP - he thinks a hi-vis jacket is a good present.... what chance have I got to convince him otherwise
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I've got a hi-vis jacket in the boot of my car, it was given to me when I had new tyres.. I might give that to the wife tonight to see her reaction

Comment

chill out BP... have a

I'm sure your team lead will support you, I try to tell the numpties to do one but it gets frowned upon

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                      I've got a hi-vis jacket in the boot of my car, it was given to me when I had new tyres.. I might give that to the wife tonight to see her reaction
                      I've also got some of those bungee cords in the boot, I could suggest that she could use them as part of a multi way bra....

Comment

Working...
                      X