• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unemployment 2 %
    Transport 98 %
    Criminality 2 %
    Pollution 4 %

pop=990, rank=178

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      isn't that a bit later than usual?
      nope normal one i leave work at 1:45 so it gives me nearly 2 hours to get there - i could probably walk it from CW in that time

seriously its just in case the DLR throws a wobbly, its happened once in 17 months
      Married

Comment

Morning all...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          you like 30 to 40 at a time

seriously, I reckon women in their thirties want alot more rumpy than younger women. SP take note...
          You are so right... that applies to most, they know what they want & they want a lot...

It doesn't appear to apply to my lustee unfortunately... or maybe she just doesn't want me....

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
            Oi!

We're going out again on Saturday. I think she actually starting to dig me which is a scary thought. It means she's a lot closer to breaking me.

erm I mean

At least if she comes to the CUK meet ups she'll have someone her own age to play with
            I may have mentioned previously that after nearly shagging me to death, my ex-gf married a chap 12 years her junior...

Last time I saw him, he looked older than me...

What a way to go...

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              TPD is an extension - by now, it's an extension of so many consciousnesses it's even become self-aware

(In case anybody's wondering, I'm not the CUK user test please delete, although I have certain suspicions about who might be... )
              Open the pod bay doors, TPD...

Sorry Dave, I can't do that...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                I may have mentioned previously that after nearly shagging me to death, my ex-gf married a chap 12 years her junior...

Last time I saw him, he looked older than me...

What a way to go...

of course, conversely, this means that older men should go out with younger women...

Comment

I just got my timesheet signed and approved......

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Morning all...

Morning
                    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                      Morning
                      Nice to see you back squire

The hand must be better by now?

And how are the BLTs? Never busier I bet.....

Comment

Working...
                      X