• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I must confess that 16 & 17 year old girls really aren't my cup of tea... much prefer 30 to 40 year olds...

I wanna go home... stuck here... bored tulipless... listening to a tutorial on maths...

Deep joy, not.

Comment

Oh well... Byeeee

I'll be stuck here for a little while longer...

Bollow.

Comment

Evening denizens

We just had the quarterly meeting for the division of NewClientCorp in which I find myself.

After lots of dull figures (for which they had the good grace to apologise), a chap got up who was going to wow everybody with the general wondrousness of one of our recently-revamped-and-relaunched web sites

Unfortunately, on the first three pages he tried to show, he accidentally rolled over one of those annoying adverts that responds by suddenly enlarging itself to fill most of the window, thereby obscuring what he was trying to show us

The fourth page triggered IE's popup-blocker, and put up that dialog saying "Have you noticed the Information Bar?"

How we laughed... well, I did, anyway

Comment

Either the building next door just fell down, or we're about to get a thunderstorm

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Evening denizens

We just had the quarterly meeting for the division of NewClientCorp in which I find myself.

After lots of dull figures (for which they had the good grace to apologise), a chap got up who was going to wow everybody with the general wondrousness of one of our recently-revamped-and-relaunched web sites

Unfortunately, on the first three pages he tried to show, he accidentally rolled over one of those annoying adverts that responds by suddenly enlarging itself to fill most of the window, thereby obscuring what he was trying to show us

The fourth page triggered IE's popup-blocker, and put up that dialog saying "Have you noticed the Information Bar?"

How we laughed... well, I did, anyway
            I suppose I should feel sorry for him, but :-

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Either the building next door just fell down, or we're about to get a thunderstorm
              No thunderstorm - the building just fell down

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                indeed - that poor Wilmslow chap seems to enjoy it though.
                true - we should feel sorry for him...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  Must be a masochist.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

So long, apparently, as you don't take pictures...

Exactly the same with 16 & 17 year old girls; one can bonk them quite legally, however, take a picture of said bonking & it's gaol time...

Most odd.
                  If I can't take piccies I am not interested....

Comment

There still weren't any...

Brillo

got
                    a

Merely for completeness

PALI getting closer still...
                    Thank your kind Sir

Comment

Brillo