• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    its lunch time, what's everyone having ?

I've just had a lamb sandwich
    I never lunch on a travelling day.

Wish I could just go to sleep instead though.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

can't find the motivation today... still not signed the new contract.

Team leader is saying I should do it ASAP... he is a little worried I will walk

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
        I never lunch on a travelling day.

Wish I could just go to sleep instead though.
        I take it you just work through in order to make the hours up from the travel in

Comment

its lunch time, what's everyone having ?

I've just had a lamb sandwich
          Not sure yet - trying to get all the girls together for lunch at the same time... not easy - so it will either be pub or salad from M&S
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Had a great weekend

- became a grand-aunt (to be) on saturday and visited the new mum and baby girl and she was gorgeous.

Sunday I had a lovely time walking the dog in local woods (with her messing the car up with her mucky paws), beat the family at trivial pursuit (as usual).
            The only downside was the 5am start this morning to drive back to Edinburgh and not getting into work until 9.45, but I've got Wrestlemania (my fiance's a WWE fan) and pizza to look forward to tonight.
            It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

can't find the motivation today... still not signed the new contract.

Team leader is saying I should do it ASAP... he is a little worried I will walk
              What are you doing at work with no signed contract? You've implicitly accepted the one on the table by doing that!!

I never turn up without a signed contract that I'm happy with.

I take it you just work through in order to make the hours up from the travel in
              Almost - I make a token effort of sitting at my desk for a bit longer, doing very little. Then I pack up and go. That's not quite the same thing, is it?
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                Same old, same old sweetie

Tell us all about the house move - you all sorted? How is baby bear? Mrs Bear must be nearly at baby stage?
                Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Welcome back bear

How is the new place?
                Boxes mostly unpacked, still got the spare bedroom, study and garage to sort out.

Baby Bear is loving the place, lots of room to run around. He spent the first evening there walking around saying 'I like new 'ouse'.

Baby Bear 2 is due on 10th May, so we have a few weeks to get sorted. Still got names to decide. We've discounted Edward on the basis that 'Teddy Bear' would be a little cruel
                Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                  Boxes mostly unpacked, still got the spare bedroom, study and garage to sort out.

Baby Bear is loving the place, lots of room to run around. He spent the first evening there walking around saying 'I like new 'ouse'.

Baby Bear 2 is due on 10th May, so we have a few weeks to get sorted. Still got names to decide. We've discounted Edward on the basis that 'Teddy Bear' would be a little cruel
                  He is such a cutie

Do we know if baby is going to be a boy bear or a girlie bear?
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
                    Had a great weekend

- became a grand-aunt (to be) on saturday and visited the new mum and baby girl and she was gorgeous.

Sunday I had a lovely time walking the dog in local woods (with her messing the car up with her mucky paws), beat the family at trivial pursuit (as usual).
                    The only downside was the 5am start this morning to drive back to Edinburgh and not getting into work until 9.45, but I've got Wrestlemania (my fiance's a WWE fan) and pizza to look forward to tonight.
                    Nice one
                    Congratulations!!

I want a dog - miss having pets since moving to London, and can't really have one at the mo as I live in a flat. That'll be one of the positives when I move further out or get a place with a garden.

Comment

Welcome back Bear

I still haven't unpacked 50% of our stuff yet, and it's been a month.
                      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
                      X