• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Diver & Scourer.

I'm still in the past so don't mind me drivelling away in my own little world.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
      Morning 5x
      morning diver

Comment

Hello 5X too

I've got to get ready to get the wife's limo to the garage now.

I called out the recovery people at 9:45 yesterday morning.

They got me home just after 9 p.m. last night.

So that's nice.

So now I've got to get the car (with no oil in the differential) to the garage 3 miles away.

I may be gone for some time...
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

PS Yes, the garage is open today.

I phoned them to ask about putting the car in and they had been taking MOT bookings for today and Monday for ages before realising it was Easter so they have no choice but to be open.

The self-employed, eh? What are they like? (The wife is working all weekend too!)

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
            PS Yes, the garage is open today.

I phoned them to ask about putting the car in and they had been taking MOT bookings for today and Monday for ages before realising it was Easter so they have no choice but to be open.

The self-employed, eh? What are they like? (The wife is working all weekend too!)
            and you of course are extremely busy too I see
            Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

zeitghost 9,480
              Diver 9,354
              BrowneIssue 7,952
              TheFaQQer 7,689
              cailin maith 6,878
              NickFitz 4,902
              FiveTimes 4,529
              Bear 4,022
              Fortune Green 2,209

Comment

Morning BI

Sounds like a busy day

Comment

spent most of the evening and night down the hospital with the little one last night. Very tired now

Comment

another coffee is in order

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                      spent most of the evening and night down the hospital with the little one last night. Very tired now
                      Is the little 5x ok?

Comment

Working...
                      X