• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Evening all
      That boy go raaaaaaa
      Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

Ha.

Right. Sometime in the next week I am going speed dating. Its a trial run for this dating for IT geeks idea that I had (not that I think you need help or anything). See I'm taking this remarkably seriously and its not just an attempt to try and carve a night out, get a shag and claim the money back as "research"

So. 15 women going (apparently). How many ticks do you think I'll get. (they tell you how many ticks you got and how many matches). Don't give a hoot about matches...ticks are the way forward.

Age range is 21 - 29 (i am 25).

I would create a witty poll but can't be arsed.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
          Ha.

Right. Sometime in the next week I am going speed dating. Its a trial run for this dating for IT geeks idea that I had (not that I think you need help or anything). See I'm taking this remarkably seriously and its not just an attempt to try and carve a night out, get a shag and claim the money back as "research"

So. 15 women going (apparently). How many ticks do you think I'll get. (they tell you how many ticks you got and how many matches). Don't give a hoot about matches...ticks are the way forward.

Age range is 21 - 29 (i am 25).

I would create a witty poll but can't be arsed.

Ive been speed dating a few times its ok but once you get to about the 5 or 6 girl, you already both heard it all before. When I went I got 3 ticks, all from eastern european ladies, not sure it they were trying to bag a passport didnt follow it up though, good luck its a laugh and good practice.

I did somework today very happy I got myself out of the rut, not good slacking when renewal is at the door so needs be.

Comment

Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
            Ive been speed dating a few times its ok but once you get to about the 5 or 6 girl, you already both heard it all before. When I went I got 3 ticks, all from eastern european ladies, not sure it they were trying to bag a passport didnt follow it up though, good luck its a laugh and good practice.

I did somework today very happy I got myself out of the rut, not good slacking when renewal is at the door so needs be.
            Never been speed dating - just go to a meat market and don't get pi$$ed - you'll get laid.
            "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Evening denizens

I'm just about to leave the office - I may pop in later, depending on whether the performance of the hotel wifi is truly lamentable, or just fairly lamentable.

Bye for now

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                Never been speed dating - just go to a meat market and don't get pi$$ed - you'll get laid.
                I didn't!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Evening denizens

I'm just about to leave the office - I may pop in later, depending on whether the performance of the hotel wifi is truly lamentable, or just fairly lamentable.

Bye for now
                  later Nick

Comment

Originally posted by El_Diablo View Post
                    Evening all
                    hi ED

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      I didn't!
                      But then I could go to a brothel with a wallet full of twenties and not get laid...

Comment

Working...
                      X