• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bear View Post
    I did - Thankyou Mr F

I shall be using Excel, a lot quicker. Some useful stuff on there though that reminded me of a few things I had forgotten
    There are some good sites for automatically sending out change of address stuff for you too - down to the level of telling your old university (if you want to!). I'd have forgotten that one, but do read the magazines that they send me.

Just don't get the postcode of your new place wrong (as I did!) - it takes a while to get your post that way....
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

TheFaQQer
      More fingers than teeth

pali

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        Yes, I am head over heels in love with Tay..
        ahem
        Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Lunch time!

Let's see what the girlies have prepared for me, while I hobble downstairs....

Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

boss at ClientCo just spoke to team - seems a few numpties been logging in using other people's password...

Comment

ahem
              I love you more Ted
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                Lunch time!

Let's see what the girlies have prepared for me, while I hobble downstairs....

Is your back still bad then?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  boss at ClientCo just spoke to team - seems a few numpties been logging in using other people's password...
                  apparently we are being watched! but there is an amnesty which is about to end.

I wonder if they will start monitoring internet usage? Mind you I reckon most of the permies use more internet than me...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    ...Mind you I reckon most of the permies use more internet than me...
                    I doubt that
                    Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

I doubt that
                      You dont know the permies here. They are seriously lazy. Mind you it does restrict the number of bugs they create.

Comment

Working...
                      X