• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    but I am useless at anything with my hands...
    Though I did find the gf's A-spot once....

Comment

century ahoy! full steam ahead...

Comment

Do you have to drive into city centre to pick up ink cartridge?

Are there any shops that do cheap cartridges? I only ever find cheap cartridges online...
        There's a PC World quite near - I was planning to go there anyway as I need some more CDs and DVDs, and I might pick up a new laptop hard drive if they have any decent ones in stock.

I was thinking of just taking the laptop with me and showing them the tab in the browser, but that might confuse the Saturday staff

Comment

more coals on the fires. open all dampers.

Comment

isnt that a complicated business? I prefer to buy refills....
            I have it off to a fine art.

Ok! I have a refill station that makes it easy to do. click it in the clamp, inject the ink, wipe, and back in the printer. 3 minutes tops
            Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              There's a PC World quite near - I was planning to go there anyway as I need some more CDs and DVDs, and I might pick up a new laptop hard drive if they have any decent ones in stock.

I was thinking of just taking the laptop with me and showing them the tab in the browser, but that might confuse the Saturday staff
              I dont think the weekday staff are much better...

best just to go with the flow.

Comment

century ahoy! full steam ahead...
                not gonna miss this one
                Married

Comment

I was given a big bottle of rubber stamp ink. I used it up in the printer refills in just over a year though. brilliant stuff.

Comment

Everything in my home office is covered in black ink though, because they spilled a bottle during the move

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                      I have it off to a fine art.

Ok! I have a refill station that makes it easy to do. click it in the clamp, inject the ink, wipe, and back in the printer. 3 minutes tops
                      I would cover myself in ink for 30 minutes then throw a - I am just hopeless at anything like that.

But give me a maths problem and I am like a pig in poo.

Comment

Working...
                      X