• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The same hamster did die shortly after though - but not as a result of the microwaving.

The gf bought one of those clear plastic hamster balls you can put them in and they roll around. It rolled off the top step and bounced all the way down 4 flights of stairs, off the landing and onto a solid marble floor below.

I didn't stop laughing for days.

Comment

Originally posted by Katie View Post
      I thought you were okay... but no, alas, you have joined the other, more evil, side!
      Alas fair maiden, that gap tween eye and mind is often blind.
      for oft the lie that bedazzles the eye, is naught but a will o the wisp.
      Trust thy mind and blind thine eye and quell the hearts desire.
      For oft the heart will aid the eye in leading thee astray
      Trust thy mind to see things clear and it will lead the way

I composed the above to guide thee dear that it from evil will steer thee clear.

Diver 13.59 07/03/08
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
        The same hamster did die shortly after though - but not as a result of the microwaving.

The gf bought one of those clear plastic hamster balls you can put them in and they roll around. It rolled off the top step and bounced all the way down 4 flights of stairs, off the landing and onto a solid marble floor below.

I didn't stop laughing for days.

Comment

DS23 10,000
          zeitghost 9,143
          BrilloPad 8,167
          Diver 8,148

I never thought I would see 3rd place again! come on Diver - get drivelling...

Comment

Originally posted by Katie View Post
            You Sicko!

I don't know Tay so you never know he might deserve it! If you had suggested we do that to Xen a couple of days ago I would of said yes he did but now I wouldn't!
            Thanks. I think.

By all accounts you have had a lovely welcome and that is nice. If, like many others, you had posted a couple of numpty questions about what expenses you can claim, how do you set up a company, etc., in one of the other forums, it may have been different.

Hope you see the funny side of forum banter and not just the things as: hey these guys are being sweet and this guy is taking the mick so he must be nasty.

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
              Thanks. I think.

By all accounts you have had a lovely welcome and that is nice. If, like many others, you had posted a couple of numpty questions about what expenses you can claim, how do you set up a company, etc., in one of the other forums, it may have been different.

Hope you see the funny side of forum banter and not just the things as: hey these guys are being sweet and this guy is taking the mick so he must be nasty.

Just tay then

Comment

Sorry - needed that
                Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

I wonder where we are all going to meet when tpd gets deleted?

Comment

In the late 80's, I had a mate John, he was dating a girl, going steady and planning an engagement party.
                    He used to take her dog out with him during the day for walks while she was in work.
                    He used to get to the park and hop over the wall, the dog jumping over.
                    When he got back to her house he used to open the car door and the dog would bound out and over the wall into the garden.
                    He took the dog with him into town one day, and parked on the 5th floor of the Capital Multi story car park. opened the door and the dog bounded out and over the wall. 5 stories

She finished with him

True story (5 story)

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post

Sorry - needed that
                      CM ignoring you again Ted

Comment

Working...
                      X