• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joe Black
    Nothing special LG. I've simply found that sometimes images won't embed unless the URL is very simple, "pure html" if you like. Things with question marks and other script type code it generally doesn't like.
    Thanks Joe. I did consider moving the image but didnt know/hadnt realised the "pure HTML" thng. I didnt copy it because a) I couldnt be arsed and b) I thought it may be too large for a hosting site. In the end I probably wasted more time trying to get it to work than I would have done by moving it.

Nice work on the Kylie thing that is such a good movie!
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Cheers LG!

If someone has any suggestions (and I have a few minutes spare), maybe I can knock another one up....

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
        WIFE is an acronym you know. Washing Ironing Fooking Etc.
        WHY did noone tell me in plain English not to mention this to 'er indoors.

spent some of the night in the Dogs kennel, in the garden . the dog wasn't there, too cold for the dog apparently, untill I remembered the spare set of keys hidden, so spent the rest of the night in the car. Oh and I didn't get any dinner.

On the UP side 2 sick kids kept here awake all night , whilst I slept blissfully in the Range Rover.
        Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Originally posted by MrsGoof
          WHY did noone tell me in plain English not to mention this to 'er indoors.

spent some of the night in the Dogs kennel, in the garden . the dog wasn't there, too cold for the dog apparently, untill I remembered the spare set of keys hidden, so spent the rest of the night in the car. Oh and I didn't get any dinner.

On the UP side 2 sick kids kept here awake all night , whilst I slept blissfully in the Range Rover.
          Now you know why I told you to get her to make up the spare bed
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Oops!..

Comment

Can't get it into a decent gif I'm afraid, but worth a look.

Those crazy Japs Eh?

http://www1.ihatemycubicle.com/deact...ovs/bounce.wmv
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Black
                Oops!..

Joe - Sir I salute you.....who is it??????
                SA says;
                Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB
                  Can't get it into a decent gif I'm afraid, but worth a look.

Those crazy Japs Eh?

http://www1.ihatemycubicle.com/deact...ovs/bounce.wmv
                  web sence....doh..........when will the cops be coming for me....
                  SA says;
                  Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

(whatever these are)

Comment

Sophie Marceau?
                    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon
                      Sophie Marceau?
                      thanks - quick google find some good reslts....
                      SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

Working...
                      X