• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
    I knew it.

Lesbian.
    New pants for Diver!

If you had said Lesbian and custard CM would hve fainted...

Comment

I knew it.

Lesbian.
      No but if I wasn't serious about him I would refer to him as my boyfriend! Seeing as he is not a boy I don't really think it is a suitable term for him!

Diver - I knwo they are cool but if you find a good one the often cost in the excess of £25k!

Comment

Originally posted by Katie View Post
        I wouldn't live in London! I like Kent! I have a horse, I like the fields and the wind and the country lanes! I only spend so much time in Sidcup because that is where my partner lives!

I think I've found the best of both with Hampton,

It's far enough out (although still chavs-a-plenty) but got good travel links. Could do without the Heathrow flight path though..
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
          Linky

I want one, and I am going to order one today
          I bet you will put a reverse gear in it...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            I still think only those who live in London should be allowed to work here. All that commuting polution.
            Well I work out in the country so no problems there!

Comment

hey!!! - forget about organising ANOTHER London CUK gathering.

What about us poor lost souls who are up in the wilds of SCotland then?....don't we get to join in?
              It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post

It's far enough out (although still chavs-a-plenty) but got good travel links. Could do without the Heathrow flight path though..
                I can imagine! I can quite safely say there is not a lot surrounding me except hills and trees and sheep and cows and fields and tractors!

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post

I presume you mean near Hampton Court? The train journey to Waterloo is about 7 miles and takes 45 minutes! It goes round in a big circle - via Croydon or summat?

I do the 11 miles to LOndon Bridge in 18 minutes. And some fast trains do it in less.

Comment

So ti means I can work where I like but still enjoy going out in London for an evening.

BP - Why wouldn't you come to a CUK do?

Comment

1. Significiantly? Erm, I can't remember your age, but it can't be that much younger than 33 (reason: see 2).

2. You look like my DAD!

3. I shave my head - amongst other areas...
                      **** me, you're dad's a good looking b@stard!
                      Best Forum Advisor 2014
                      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                      X