• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DS23 10,000
    zeitghost 8,932
    Diver 7,665
    BrilloPad 7,600
    BrowneIssue 7,426
    TheFaQQer 7,104
    cailin maith 6,507
    NickFitz 4,702
    FiveTimes 4,253
    Bear 3,687
    Fortune Green 2,209
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Diver, bored, bullseye, Bumfluff, Cliphead, envireuricsleka, EqualOpportunities, ferret, jamescoleuk, Nifxcanb, Sir_Edward_Matheson

ferret, Mrs Diver says change Godlike to Lord of Ruin

All
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Aww... I left one for Diver the other night, and now he leaves one for me

Don't we make a luvverly couple

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Aww... I left one for Diver the other night, and now he leaves one for me

Don't we make a luvverly couple
          Mind, I wouldn't be surprised to see him hang on and snipe it

Personally, I'm just astonished to find the hotel wifi working

Comment

Getting close to that 100,000th post that will be mine...

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
              Diver, bored, bullseye, Bumfluff, Cliphead, envireuricsleka, EqualOpportunities, ferret, jamescoleuk, Nifxcanb, Sir_Edward_Matheson

ferret, Mrs Diver says change Godlike to Lord of Ruin

All

Shouldn't that be Lord of Self Destruction

I reckon Diver's actually one of those fifteen year old emo kids who's into self-harm... but while the others give themselves little cuts on the arm or get tattoos, he goes the whole hog with a chainsaw

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Getting close to that 100,000th post that will be mine...

Comment

I can just see Diver, in the playground in his Goth version of the school uniform, showing off his hand... "I tell yer, nobody understands me..."

<Diver writes poetry in the style of Lord Byron>

Comment

Anyway, the one night I seem to actually have a connection in this hotel and I need to crash - they keep me busy at NewClientCorp and no mistake.

Today I had to estimate times for a bit of work in a programming language I've never written a single line of code in, using an application development framework I've only ever glanced through a tutorial for...

I estimated everything as taking twice as long as it ought to, and left the meeting with the observation that I felt like a random number generator

Still, they won't hold me to any of it - they just needed some guesswork to put in their spreadsheets.

And I can probably get it done in the time I said anyway

Comment

It seems a little churlish with a pali that he left for me, but am I the only one to think that perhaps Diver is andyw on Ritalin?

Comment

Working...
                      X