• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shall I try to go for 90109 ?
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

fookin hell how did you do that ?

Comment

90909 will be a cool one

Comment

Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
          fookin hell how did you do that ?
          Hand got dragged into a power saw when a nail in the wood got caught in my glove. cut me bloody and orf dinnI

Comment

A power saw **** ****, I thought it looks a clean cut and must be DIY related, I always get a bit scared using an electric jigsaw, but now Ive seen what you did I wont be using one again.

Is you hand ok will you have full mobility in it ? Was it an ambulance job ?
            Last edited by Bumfluff; 5 March 2008, 00:48.

Comment

Well, except for the skin on the palm of my hand that is.

there was 1/4 inch clearance under the blade

Comment

How did you do that to your hand Diver ? I always wary these days of doing anything dangerous like going up ladders or diy for fear of injury and not being able to work
                I was cutting up old timber on the power saw at my newly bought house.
                some of the timber had nails in it. nail caught in the glove and dragged the hand into the saw with the timber.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                  Well, except for the skin on the palm of my hand that is.

there was 1/4 inch clearance under the blade
                  Looks very painful, it looks like you were lucky you didnt cut it off completely.

You going to be off work long, I take it you one handed typing at the mo ?

Electric DIY tools and accident is my worse nightmare

Comment

A power saw **** ****, I thought it looks a clean cut and must be DIY related, I always get a bit scared using an electric jigsaw, but now Ive seen what you did I wont be using one again.

Is you hand ok will you have full mobility in it ? Was it an ambulance job ?
                    They called the air ambulance/Helicopter out.
                    Took me to the plastic surgery unit at Morriston Hospital in Swansea for microsurgery to rejoin everything.
                    That was three weeks ago - 14th Feb.
                    I can already move all my fingers, it's just that all the nerves are screwed up in the hand.
                    They say they will operate again at a later date to repair the nerve damage.
                    Friday they are taking out the wires that are holding all the bits and bones in place.

Comment

Looks very painful, it looks like you were lucky you didnt cut it off completely.

You going to be off work long, I take it you one handed typing at the mo ?

Electric DIY tools and accident is my worse nightmare
                      They estimate 3 months in total

Comment

Working...
                      X