• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
    Probably just bored kids who are too stupid to know how to light a proper fire.

Kids these days are woefully stupid about how to set things alight.

We knew about techniques such as kindling, firelighters, how to roll newspaper sheets, and what to do with a small can of silicon paint.

Presumably the decline of the Scouting Association and the rise of central heating are the cause for this arsonic ignorance.
    I can't say how immensely glad I am that that is the case... I've returned the oxy, acetylene & argon cylinders, but a fire would still be rather serious, there's enough wood in there to build a life size replica of Noah's Ark.

Comment

Aha! The default 8:00 am scan. Because, of course, that won't inconvenience anyone, will it? :
      This machine is so flakey I only ever do full scans in safe mode... and that's dodgy sometimes.

Comment

Good morning, zeity!

I trust you are well?
        Not too bad, the slough of despond seems to be passing and I'm off to the dentist at 9, which explains why I'm here at this time of day, since there's no point in driving to Swansea & then driving all the way back again.

Comment

Where I was working in Neath on a trading estate the kids would whizz around the car park in shopping trolleys.

When done, they would push them into the bushes.

FFS! There's the canal at the edge of the car park. Trolleys are supposed to get dumped in canals.

Just what do they teach the kids these days? Anything?
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

morning all

Comment

I'm back

Brother just called round to borrow 10 scaffold planks off me. The cavity wall insulation (grant) installers are doing his house this morning.

Hi! Zeity
              Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                morning all
                Morning 5x

Where's my cake then?
                Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                  morning all
                  Morning, 5X!
                  Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                    I'm back

Brother just called round to borrow 10 scaffold planks off me.
                    Scaffold planks?

Are they the blokes with the saggy trousers and toolbelts that wolf-whistle, or the fellahs that play with their balls all day?

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                      Morning 5x

Where's my cake then?
                      Hi Diver

I emailed it over, haven't you got it yet

Morning, 5X!
                      Morning BI

Found a new accountant yet ?

Comment

Working...