• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
    TPDVille

Or was it intentional...?

Comment

the wife will be home soon and then its lunch time.

I'm disappointed that there aren't any facebook pics from the northern do

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        pali? or has it been stolen from me?

Well done!
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          the wife will be home soon and then its lunch time.

I'm disappointed that there aren't any facebook pics from the northern do
          Are they still in bed?

Have they yet gone to bed?
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post

Well done!
            Thank you kind Sir

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
              TPDVile

Unemployment 1 %
              Transport 99 %
              Criminality 3 %
              Pollution 2 %
              I wonder how far ahead we are of atw now?

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
                ... Missing the northern do ...

I was rather relying on SP to provide valuable colour to the proceedings.

Comment

and I just stapled my finger.
                  You are Diver and I claim my £5.

... He asked me to remove some extra features he thought were not needed.
                  Huh? I hear alarm bells ringing...

I removevd them then the users asked him where they had gone and he blamed me.
                  What a dickhead.

I showed him the e-mails asking me to take them out and left him to it.
                  Arse-covering paper trail.

I take it this PM doesn't know how to do their job (lack of configuration management for starters) and has chosen you to be the scapegoat?

Some years ago I realised that "scapegoat" is built into the rate. After that, I stopped taking this stuff personally.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    I wonder how far ahead we are of atw now?
                    Socially? Psychologically? Politically? Maturity? Technologically?

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                      My car had a double palidilap this morning when i was driving to the station.
                      I have been calling them palinilaps. Which is it?

palinilap or palidilap ?

Comment

Working...
                      X