• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somebody just jammed my bad hand with a cattle prod.

made the eyes water I can tell you.

Glad I had just put my mug of tea down or there would be tea all over the room.
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
      Still windy outside but at least it's not blowing a gale now.
      "25.3 MPH wind speed gusting up to 38.0 MPH" as at 32 minutes ago.

Mrs BI has put a load of washing on the line. She's just showing off her double-pegging skills.

"Double-pegging"! I dread to think what that would entail.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
        Was this AndyGarbs' first TPD trophy?

Well done!
        don't know, and can't be arsed to go back and check
        Last edited by Diver; 1 March 2008, 08:03.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
          "25.3 MPH wind speed gusting up to 38.0 MPH" as at 32 minutes ago.

Mrs BI has put a load of washing on the line. She's just showing off her double-pegging skills.

"Double-pegging"! I dread to think what that would entail.
          My wife took one look at the weather yesterday and proceeded to drape wet laundry over every radiator in the house

She did apologise for it though

Comment

The road to the village outside the new house is very quiet on a Saturday morning.
            I may have to leave running the vehicles until after ten.
            The good thing about the village is the roads are extremely narrow and twisted, the articulated lorries can't get around the corners so they don't use this route.

Comment

My front garden & drive are very cluttered.
              I have my 3.5 ton truck, the 4x4, the big trailer and my touring caravan out there.
              I think I will store the caravan up at the farm and park the truck out on the verge. The verge is my property anyway, as I had to prove to a police officer two weeks ago when he came to berate me about my trailer full of rubbish being parked there.

Comment

As soon as my hand is better, I am going to drag the chainsaw out and cut down the copse of trees at the back of the property.
                I will feed the thinner branches through the shredder and cut the logs to size for the wood burner that I am installing in my workshop.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                  As soon as my hand is better, I am going to drag the chainsaw out and cut down the copse of trees at the back of the property.
                  I will feed the thinner branches through the shredder and cut the logs to size for the wood burner that I am installing in my workshop.
                  I don't suppose the squirrels or AtW will be too happy about it

Comment

My new workshop will be 12m x 8m with a pitched tile roof.
                    I can't wait to get it built.

Comment

Time for a painkiller I think.
                      The nerves in the hand are firing off random jolts again.
                      The thumb is the worst offender.

Comment

Working...
                      X