• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    FFS so it's not just me then. Sending mine back for the second time. Only had it 2 months.
    It's annoying isn't it. I have an old JVC CRT that's about a hundred years old and has never missed a beat...
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Plasma?

You did transport it in the approved fashion?

Upright in the correct carton?

They're a bit fussy apparenty...
      LCD. Wrapped in about a thousand layers of bubble-wrap and transported upright. Didn't help...
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
        It's annoying isn't it. I have an old JVC CRT that's about a hundred years old and has never missed a beat...
        Bought a sony lcd.Almost everything about it is perfect except it makes a buzzing sound out of the speaker that can be heard over the tv dialog when the volume is turned down or their is a moment of silence in whatever you happen to be watching. Most annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
          Bought a sony lcd.Almost everything about it is perfect except it makes a buzzing sound out of the speaker that can be heard over the tv dialog when the volume is turned down or their is a moment of silence in whatever you happen to be watching. Most annoying.
          I bought a Currys own brand cheapie

I was really pleased with it until it packed in...
          ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
            I bought a Currys own brand cheapie

I was really pleased with it until it packed in...
            Mine was not cheap. £ 1400 on special mad

Comment

what we need is some dirty rock 'n roll.

Comment

dirty... nasty... very bad and very, very loud.

Comment

what should it be?

Comment

acdc? sabbath? stooges? mc5?

Comment

hmmm? i'll play the utterly superb rap-id tran-sit whilst thinking about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X