• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the choice of having the day off and spending it with wife and kids, or coming in and billing so the evening can be even more lavish

When I say spending time with wife and kids - that should really be spending money on wife and kids.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

It's a glorious day...
      Morning sweety zeity

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      Baby sister is already booked, table booked, taxi booked, shirt ironed. New aftershave bought yesterday. Mrs M got some new gear also...

I think it could get a bit messy
      If you're lucky

I have the choice of having the day off and spending it with wife and kids, or coming in and billing so the evening can be even more lavish

When I say spending time with wife and kids - that should really be spending money on wife and kids.
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Baby sister is already booked, table booked, taxi booked, shirt ironed. New aftershave bought yesterday. Mrs M got some new gear also...

I think it could get a bit messy
        Baby sister? For the love of god I hope you mean baby sitter.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
          Baby sister? For the love of god I hope you mean baby sitter.
          Indeed.. it must have been the excitement of my b'day that induced the typo

Comment

Indeed.. it must have been the excitement of my b'day that induced the typo

Comment

With baby sister being booked, I thought that you had already decided the gender of the offspring following on from the celebrations

Comment

Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
                With baby sister being booked, I thought that you had already decided the gender of the offspring following on from the celebrations
                You saying he was planning on sleeping with his mum?

Comment

Comment

I ache -

did a pilates class yesterday and my shoulders, stomach, arse and legs ache....
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Unemployment 0 %
                      Transport 99 %
                      Criminality 0 %
                      Pollution 0 %

Comment

Working...
                      X