• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unemployment 0 %
    Transport 100 %
    Criminality 1 %
    Pollution 0 %

Comment

I am contacting courts this morning - trying to find out details of a case from 1996!

Comment

my mothers boyfriend told me to "f**k off" last night - I intend to get the trial transcript

Comment

This is what I have so far :-

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m...8/ai_n14036546

Independent, The (London), Feb 28, 1996

A 53-year-old man was remanded in custody by magistrates in Folkestone, Kent, accused of attacking his parents and their neighbour with a hammer. Edward Clive Lendon, 53, from Cambridge, is charged with malicious wounding with intent to cause grievous bodily harm at his parents' home in Hythe.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            I am contacting courts this morning - trying to find out details of a case from 1996!
            my mothers boyfriend told me to "f**k off" last night - I intend to get the trial transcript
            The case is 12 years old, and they are still recording what you are saying??

Bloody police state!
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Flight time.

Later all

Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                Airport time is dead time - so I can drop in here! Although the paper is suggesting that I should read that instead. Work is too busy to allow me to post much in the week.

Weekend was good - lovely weather. Spent time with the girls, had to buy a new laptop and install software on it for MrsF, went for a walk and a play in the park yesterday afternoon in the sunshine.

You?
                Spent the weekend down at friends, took the kids to the park, couple of jars.

It was a nice weekend to spend with friends and family rather than trawling around shops.

Comment

Hello

Have I missed anything?

Comment

Unemployment 0 %
                    Transport 100 %
                    Criminality 1 %
                    Pollution 0 %
                    I had a click on Industry this morning

Comment