• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still not got to 80,000 yet then?

I hope you're not all relying on me.

Now then... where's the expenses book? I've got receipts to record...

I'll try and catch up this week. I've checked into a different hotel because of the WiFi access. This has a smaller room, smaller bed, is on a noisy road, we have a basement room with a tiny window, the shower room is minute, parking is a pig, blah, blah, blah. But it has free WiFi throughout! Hurrah!
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Beef won in the end

There's a time and a place for changing habits, but Sunday night at the Chinese isn't one of them.

Friday or Saturday maybe... but definitely not Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
        ... and that's the laptop unpacked.
        Greeting BI

Comment

Hello Chaps

Just popped in to say Hi -

In my PJ's and getting ready for next week now
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
            Hello Chaps

Just popped in to say Hi -

In my PJ's and getting ready for next week now
            Hi angel

Comment

Oh goody

Most of my mega-order from Amazon has shipped with ParcelForce - their depot is open much more sensible hours than the sorting office

If they don't deliver before I leave for London tomorrow, I'm still in with a chance of collecting it on Friday

Comment

Time Team was jolly interesting.

The air raid shelter at the bottom of the garden turned out to be a secret communications centre for use by the Resistance in the event of German occupation

Comment

Comment

Comment

Unemployment 1 %
                      Transport 100 %
                      Criminality 1 %
                      Pollution 0 %

Comment

Working...
                      X