• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bear View Post
    'Mrs Bear - I've invited some of my internet friends over for the housewarming, only the TPD ones though not the ones from General......'

'TPD?....oh it means Test Please Delete, it started when SasGuru....actually never mind.'

'No really, they're very nice, especially Cailin Maith.....oh it means 'good girl' it's ironic.....Ok - she can't come, i'll tell her'

Etc etc
    Hello Mrs Ted - my name is CM - don't mind what that fella said about me - I'd be a great house guest.... yeah I'm great with kids... I might fancy your husband a tiny bit but.. you should be proud

Ahem!
    Room enough for all of us luvvie
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      Ok - there is a nice big sofa in the boardroom.... see you in there...
      In my "youth" ok last project I did was talking to a director of client co.

He said he wanted a "casting couch" in the warheouse managers office for interviewing people on.

I totally misssed the comment, not thinking at the time time and added it to the spec of the warehouse. That got added to an offical document that got sent to the clients-client. They noticed.

Oops. I've been a bit sheltered.

Comment

Hello Mrs Ted - my name is CM - don't mind what that fella said about me - I'd be a great house guest.... yeah I'm great with kids... I might fancy your husband a tiny bit but.. you should be proud

Room enough for all of us luvvie

A tiny bit!!

Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Why don't people caught having an affair by the other persons other half just say "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery".

How can they argue with logic like that...infact affairs could become compliments.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
            Why don't people caught having an affair by the other persons other half just say "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery".

How can they argue with logic like that...infact affairs could become compliments.
            You don't have to have an affair with someone that you fancy - I fancy Brad Pitt but I dont think I'll be having an affair with him...
            Bazza gets caught

Comment

A tiny bit!!

Bazza gets caught

Comment

Another Pali?

CM
                got
                a
                PALI

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  It was me
                  Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    My CA antivirus thingy keeps on lighting up in yellow... I think it's having difficulties.. things a piece of tulipe anyway.
                    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    that means you need to pur honey into the back of the machine.
                    It worked.

Amazed.

It worked twice.

Even more amazed.

171 the first time, 9 the 2nd time.

0 the third time...

I wonder how many it'll find when I reboot.

Comment

You don't have to have an affair with someone that you fancy - I fancy Brad Pitt but I dont think I'll be having an affair with him...
                      Damn!!

The first sentence that is, not the bit about Brad Pitt

My dreams are shattered!!
                      Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Working...
                      X