• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    I do like duck in plum sauce
    Is that a euphemism from the Dark Side?
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      I am trying to stay up to see the 73k in!!

I should have been in bed 50 minutes ago!
      we will be there in less than 10

Comment

3 times ? really ?

though once was not a real banning - just same ip address as another one that got banned! 2 ids banned at once.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
          Is that a euphemism from the Dark Side?
          No you are getting confused with sausage and chocolate sauce

Comment

though once was not a real banning - just same ip address as another one that got banned! 2 ids banned at once.
            in fact I cant even remember the name of I got banned from - though I remember the other 2.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              I'm a leftie

BURN HIM, BURN HIM!
              Won't work. Lefties are too wet.

HTH
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

what would your total post count be with them all added up ?

Comment

Not far to 73000 then

Comment

giant chocolate buttons and maltesers
                    That's got to be a ladyboy euphemism, surely?

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
                      I wouldn't advertise being a Labour voter on this site if I were you
                      It's OK, he said leftie. That's nothing to do with New Labour.

HTH

Comment

Working...
                      X