• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Or go offshore and only pay 15%...
    I've been tempted by the IOM, but I'm too much of a wuss and would spend my life worrying about the day the IR came knocking...
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

she is a tart. And her kids are spolied.
      gf's best friend teaches at her son's school. he is the worst brat there - which says something as its all posh people's kids there.

she wants to have a whip round among teachers - pay me to duff him up outside the school gates...

Comment

she is a tart. And her kids are spolied.
        makes a great
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
          I've been tempted by the IOM, but I'm too much of a wuss and would spend my life worrying about the day the IR came knocking...
          I am going to move to HK or Sydney if/when it happens...

Comment

Yes, complete with cigar, hush puppies and scotch
            I like your style

gf does all the shopping - I support her in the decision. She has written in the past to all supermarkets about battery eggs.

If I didn't have to pay the BFH...
            Which reminds me.... does BFH not think that the fact the kids can't go to private school is a bad thing?? Why in the name of Jaysus did you marry her!!

I'm going to pay off the debts I think, I can always run them up again if I find myself on the bench, it makes more sense to pay them off when they're costing far more in interest than I'd make saving money.
            Good thinking.... I only finished paying my marriage debt (he ran up an inordinate amount) this year and the relief I have felt is like no other...

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
            Being inside IR35 is a frame of mind. Tell yourself it is outside and join the PCG. Voila! Same effect!
            Christ you are beginning to sound like Denny..... Aggggghhhhhhhhhh
            Bazza gets caught
            Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I have no cold beer. Arse.
              ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

I have no cold beer. Arse.
                Have a warm one then
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

This money thing's so stressful. I want a money fairy to come and sort it out for me.
                  ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                    Which reminds me.... does BFH not think that the fact the kids can't go to private school is a bad thing?? Why in the name of Jaysus did you marry her!!
                    BFH only cares for herself. Why did you marry your nearly-ex? I bet it seemed like a good idea at the time?

SEriously, she was a nice person. Then had kidney transplant - totally changed her. I thought kids would make things better

Can we talk about more important things? Are you wearing your negligee?

Comment

I'm having JD & coke instead. At least I have cold ice
                      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Working...
                      X