• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

off to collect the twins - c u later

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      May as well since I'm here...

Well done!
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Today, 18:52 #60106
        zeitghost
        More fingers than teeth

nice pali

Comment

sorry about repeated posts earlier - the main pc is downloading torrents and I am still load balancing. Normal drivel will be resumed shortly...

Comment

Evening denizens

This time tomorrow I shall be back in the hotel in London...

Another six months (at least) of being a visitor to my own flat... although I reckon NewClientCorp might be OK with me working from home a couple of days a week, when convenient

Comment

Wonder what I've done with my Oyster card...

Comment

Suppose I ought to pack the car with a stuck-in-a-traffic-jam-on-the-motorway-for-eighteen-hours-because-of-a-quarter-of-an-inch-of-snow survival kit as well... can't be too careful

Comment

Interesting programme on C4 about the Cold War at the mo - apparently, as I was commencing my final year at University, the world was on the brink of destruction due to general incompetence and trivial misunderstandings

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Evening denizens

This time tomorrow I shall be back in the hotel in London...

Another six months (at least) of being a visitor to my own flat... although I reckon NewClientCorp might be OK with me working from home a couple of days a week, when convenient
                    hi Nick - how are you?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Interesting programme on C4 about the Cold War at the mo - apparently, as I was commencing my final year at University, the world was on the brink of destruction due to general incompetence and trivial misunderstandings

gf has finished with the darts and is now watching CSI - series 7 part 1 disc 1 in case you are bovvered.

Comment

Working...
                      X