• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    with a very snotty nose
    I thought that said spotty

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      They buy you prezzies ?
      I got a lottery ticket that didn't work this year
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        keep with me CM and I'll bring you home
        Thanks Monkey
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Regarding the discussion this morning about Apple kit: I hate Apple Mac laptops.

In the pub one evening two bods were chatting. One says "Here, I'll show you" reaches into his bag and pullsout a white Mac laptop (which is a bit Essex for my taste).

He opens it up and has running his email, a presentation, a document and some other stuff.

Not booted up.
          Not 'unhibernated'.
          Not 'bought out of low power mode'.
          It was off. Off off.
          With these apps running.
          He opened the lid and it was on with the apps running.

Why couldn't MicroShaft software handle that 15 years ago? Why didn't the LIM model support that 15 years ago? Why couldn't the PC architecture support that 15 years ago?

That's why I have Apple Mac laptops: they seem to be vastly superior to anything I have ever used.
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            My commiserations...
            Thankyou
            "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Thanks Monkey
              always a pleasure to assist a snotty, spotty, hairy, 25 stonne trucker

Comment

More nose blowing - I can feel it all bunged up but can't blow anything out...
                It's so frustrating!!
                Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                  Thankyou
                  I too will be visiting the C ward. sister-in-law is having an op on new years eve.

Comment

That sounded really bad, didn't it???
                    Bazza gets caught

Comment

More nose blowing - I can feel it all bunged up but can't blow anything out...
                      It's so frustrating!!
                      just blow baby, blow

Comment

Working...
                      X