• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Hey Sweetheart
    hiya

Everyone OK tonight?

I bought a bottle of wine and am being ****ing drink monitored again
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      Dunno.

I'm on the end of a 28k modem so how would I notice?
      I Know, Just seen you on telly logged onto some dating site and waiting for a reply and pic to download
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
        hiya

Everyone OK tonight?

we'll let you know when your spelling starts to slur

Comment

I can't take much more of this - I want what's going to happen to just happen so I can move on and be happy.. and that's an aweful thing to say let alone think
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
            we'll let you know when your spelling starts to slur
            Chance would be a fine thing..

Comment

hiya

Everyone OK tonight?

I've had a couple of bottles of Magners..... but am not in the least bit pissed, so gave it up as a bad job and came home to mammy and daddys.... in bed now, talking to you lot!! How sad am I???
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I can't take much more of this - I want what's going to happen to just happen so I can move on and be happy.. and that's an aweful thing to say let alone think
                Just don't say it with a bottle of wine in ya .... keep your head down and you will be grand
                Bazza gets caught

Comment

I've had a couple of bottles of Magners..... but am not in the least bit pissed, so gave it up as a bad job and came home to mammy and daddys.... in bed now, talking to you lot!! How sad am I???
                  Move over, and stop poking me in the back with the Laptop

Comment

Hmmm. You are sober and alone. That is not a good combination.

I am drunk and Mrs Gonzo keeps chasing me away.

So I think that neither of us are going to be getting any tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                      Move over, and stop poking me in the back with the Laptop
                      well if you weren't taking up most of the bed.... me and the dog and the laptop would have some space...
                      Bazza gets caught

Comment

Working...
                      X