• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    Morning all
    morning
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Morning Jog On, morning zeitghost, morning everyone

How are you today?

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
        1000 pages of TPD, and we're still nowhere near the biggest threads using vBulletin...
        How large are the biggest threads? What is vBulletin?

Comment

Morning all
          Morning
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Normally IPA/isopropanol/propanol.

Apparently it's used as a flavour... but I can't remember which one...
            You have a very low view of IPA. Admittedly Greene King can be a bit suspect on occasion, but it's normally not a bad tipple.
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Me.

And it's Monday morning...
              I don't suppose there's a YouTube video (or some such) of one of your Giant Alien Lizard yawns, perchance?

Comment

Morning everyone
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Where is everyone?
                  Bazza gets caught

Comment

Can't believe I am here all on my own!!
                    Bazza gets caught

Comment

No seriously..... I need someone to talk to!
                      Bazza gets caught

Comment

Working...
                      X