• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diver View Post
    FFsDiver takes the 39000

You mean I only had to sit up for another 20 minutes? 14 if I had been posting too?

Well done!
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

FFsDiver takes the 39000

[/QUOTE]

Well done, old chap, well done!

And Godlike too, I see!
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

No you can't kill the neighbors. we are not moving again because you can't control those urges
        00:00
        :
        Well done!

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
          It can also be used as a surname I hear.
          Welcome TimberWolf to the TPD Night Shift!

Well done!

Comment

Nope google yourself

Well done!

Comment

Godlike, to women and tpd'ers

Well done!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Went past one of the recently-armed-robberied brothels on the way to the Chinese takeaway.

Is there really a market for men who think "Mmm, 7:30 on a Sunday night, nothing on the telly... think I'll visit a prostitute."
                Yes. It's people who haven't found TPD.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Too much free time? Nah, not me mate

Well done!

Comment

So many Banananananas

I don't think I've ever posted so many bananananas.

What a night!

Comment

Some Psychotherapist will no doubt write a thesis based on my post's
                      A pedant might.

Comment

Working...
                      X