• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    Let's just say that Death himself were to announce that he was going to end your life in 2 weeks time...

What would you spend that 2 weeks doing?
    Probably the poxy accounts, the poxy paperwork, the poxy VAT return and dealing with my thieving solicitor.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
      Goodnight all

Later dudes
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
        Please? Can I go to bed yet?
        Not unless you're more tired and/or pissed than me - I like asking these random questions - and I'm getting closer to 3K!

If you go, I'll be asking questions into the void.

When was the last time you told one of your parents that you loved them?

Comment

What are your top 2 hobbies?

Comment

Right. I'm off to bed.

realityhack,

don't forget to turn off the radio and unplug the TV.

Put the cat out.

Leave that note for the milkman.

And don't leave a mess for the morning shift.

Night

Comment

What age do you reckon you'll live to?

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                Right. I'm off to bed...

Night
                Night Browneissue!

I'm sure I'll remember all of that... I'll probably continue asking 'the void' some questions before I crash, and leave it to the morning shift...

Comment

Have you ever killed anyone (accidentally or otherwise)?

Comment

Were you bullied at school?

Comment

Have you ever eaten one of those 'all you can eat' places out of food?

Comment

Working...
                      X