• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah! who cares, taking part is all that really matters
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
      Well lets share it!
      A gentlemanly offer, but that would (IMHO) be pandering to the wreckers with their leatherette accessories

35000 was, is and always shall be yours and yours alone.

Onwards and upwards!

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
        OOOOO what happens in an 2^128 overflow? Will there be a loud bang and a flash and flames and stuff. Is there a short cut?
        If you placed a large red button, hidden in a cave at the top of the Himalayas, with a sign that said, Do Not Press. end of world button.

How long .........
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Onwards

Onwards to 35053

Oh, no, wait - missed that one
          35,000 TPD - 28/11/2007, 19:15
          (Special Sportsmanship credit to NickFitz)

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
            I think we should complain to the management
            It's a bit dodgy, though; we kind of expect them to let us get away with all kinds of drivel in TPD that would get moderated out of existence elsewhere on the board, so we can't really then turn round and say "Boo-hoo! The nasty boys punctured our ball! Punish them, punish them!"

Comment

If you placed a large red button, hidden in a cave at the top of the Himalayas, with a sign that said, Do Not Press. end of world button.

How long .........
              I'd be there
              35,000 TPD - 28/11/2007, 19:15
              (Special Sportsmanship credit to NickFitz)

Comment

Nah! who cares, taking part is all that really matters
                Indeed - that's the spirit.

Same thing happened to Zeity with one of his 000 posts, and he was well annoyed by it.

But c'est de la vie as they say (somewhere where they speak bad French!).
                Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

How long .........
                  Nah, Health & Safety wouldn't let you install it until it had been tested

Comment

Hmm, gone very quiet in here... I also appear to be the last person in the office

Ah, that's why I can't see the Post Office Tower from my desk; there's a corner of the building in the way. If I stand by the bookcase I can see it perfectly clearly.

Comment

Not including the palindromes (of which there are too many), what constitutes a significant number?

999s
                      000s

11111, 22222, 33333

12345, 23456, 34567

Any others?
                      Best Forum Advisor 2014
                      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                      X