• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Branson on the inside
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
      carp balloons, then.
      just one solitary balloon with 3k - 30k written on it

Comment

just going to pop out and see who else is kicking around

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
          and the day shift will never talk to me again
          In your dreams!
          (Although I have decided to 'Add <somebody> to Your Ignore List' just to make life easier for me.)
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

29892 will be along soon

Comment

Originally posted by fzbucks View Post
              I wonder if there is a post limit per thread??? - would be funny as fook if it was 29,999
              It would be funny, but strange. I am expecting post 32768 to be post -32768, followed by -32767.

We'll see...

Actually, we WILL see. In a few weeks.
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Brown will be live soon - nearly catching up.

Comment

you going to stick around for it BI

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                    Trouble is, if I wrote a book about my life, no one would believe a tenth of it
                    That's a sign of a book worth writing.

Comment

At this rate I will be godlike soon

Comment

Working...
                      X