• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    You're a woman, I'm sure you already have
    ok then - homemade burger and chips.... you don't even have to leave the house...
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      ok then - homemade burger and chips.... you don't even have to leave the house...
      I was about to add that there are other factors of which you are not yet aware... however your suggestion is in accord with that other cunning plan

Comment

I was about to add that there are other factors of which you are not yet aware... however your suggestion is in accord with that other cunning plan
        What other factors??
        Bazza gets caught

Comment

What other factors??
          If I go for a smaller meal such as burger and chips then I'll be hungry again by the time I get chucked out of the FMB bar. This will give me the excuse I need to go to the late-night chippy and have some of their truly marvellous BBQ spare ribs

I can't justify this if I have already had a large meal, as I'm at least a stone more than I should be anyway

However...

New information has now come to light. Upon examining the contents of the freezer, I have discovered one remaining portion of bol from the spag bol I made the other month. So now I can have virtual Carling spag bol by eating my spag bol and pretending it's yours

Comment

If I go for a smaller meal such as burger and chips then I'll be hungry again by the time I get chucked out of the FMB bar. This will give me the excuse I need to go to the late-night chippy and have some of their truly marvellous BBQ spare ribs

I can't justify this if I have already had a large meal, as I'm at least a stone more than I should be anyway

However...

New information has now come to light. Upon examining the contents of the freezer, I have discovered one remaining portion of bol from the spag bol I made the other month. So now I can have virtual Carling spag bol by eating my spag bol and pretending it's yours
            You're such a nutjob!!

But my virtual spag bol, sounds like a much better option!!

And don't be daft I'm sure you are grand!!! Whats the FMB, before I have to go and get cooking? I'm confused!
            Bazza gets caught

Comment

Hi all

Comment

Hey Monkey
                Bazza gets caught

Comment

Hey Monkey
                  U had a good day so far ? Did notice my 29k post ?

Comment

Have I missed anything exciting today ?

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                      U had a good day so far ? Did notice my 29k post ?
                      I certainly did - well done you!!

I've had a very lazy day on the sofa and posting here....
                      Bazza gets caught

Comment

Working...
                      X