• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm past Xenophon and Bear now, and only 49 behind PRC.
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Diver's been making a big effort recently on the night shift.
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

There's a huge gap in the TPD table between 4th and 5th though. Carling needs another 749 posts to overhaul Fortune Green.
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Tra la la
          ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

I ordered an extra controller and nunchuck for my Wii today. You can't find the controllers in a shop anywhere.
            ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

I got mine from the bay of e.
              ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Fortunately they're coming from the UK and not Hong Kong so they should be here Tuesday or Wednesday.
                ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Fleabay is one of the greatest sites ever, limitless crap to buy.
                  ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

It's also a great business model. They don't sell anything. They don't buy anything. They just provide a website and take a cut. Genius. Wish i'd thought of it.
                    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

And that's 900, with which, I'm off to bed. Night all
                      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Working...
                      X