• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bear View Post
    Errrrrrr!!

It's Friday

Toast, butter, bacon, sauce, done!
    Bear drifts into Ramsey mode... but missed the back of the hand slap

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      Pah..... I'm supposed to be sticking to healty eating this week!!
      Bacon is healthy. Don't believe the lies spread by the Vegetable Growers' Association. They're just a bunch of miserable gits trying to take all the pleasure out of life and force us all to live on maize.

BACON!

(I had some earlier and felt much better - and happier - for it, if that's any help.)

Comment

oh yes. it will be a good rate. but i want the job because it is cutting edge. they don't know that i don't know the app from adam.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Green, rectangle, "Burgundy"
          I got the munchies last night. Where were your wine gums then? Did you hide them 'cos I couldn't find them?
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
            Bacon won...

Back in 10 mins!!

Comment

but of course by then it will be too late. and then i will be king of the hill for the next 5 years. world domination is a project away mwahahahaha

Comment

Bye bye

I should say goodbye here too, some of you guys don't seam to leave the place

Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Bacon is healthy. Don't believe the lies spread by the Vegetable Growers' Association. They're just a bunch of miserable gits trying to take all the pleasure out of life and force us all to live on maize.

BACON!
                  Absolutely. Ask the Austrians. They reckon bacon comes under 'salad'.
                  Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

ooops sorry. got carried away there. still if you can't do it here...

hmmm there are too many sinatra song lyrics in my words today. why is that?

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                      I got the munchies last night. Where were your wine gums then? Did you hide them 'cos I couldn't find them?
                      Must have been when I was asleep.

Here you go: Orange, diamond, "Port"

Comment

Working...
                      X